Class II A2 Conditions 30% Exhaust Single Person Biological Safety Cabinet
|FOB Price:||US $3,445 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,445/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Set One Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BSC1100II A2
- Usage: Universal Testing Machine
- Standard Configuration: Body, Remote Control, Foot Switch, UV Lamp and Flu
- Transport Package: Wooden Carton
- Origin: Zhengzhou, China
- Model Number: Bsc1100II A2
- Gross Weight(Kg): 290
- Trademark: NANBEI
- Specification: CE, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8414809055
Biological safety cabinets are used to provide primary containment in the laboratory when the investigator is using potentially infectious materials.
Class II: The class II biological safety cabinet is an open-front, ventilated cabinet. The class II biological safety cabinet will provide personnel, environment and product protection.
1. Remote control. The operator need not to contact the biological safety cabinet directly, it's favorable for preventing cross contamination. It also makes the control operation much easier and convenient.
2. Foot switch. Within the range of the activity, we could use foot switch to adjust the height of the front panel. It is our unique design.
3. Work area surrounded by negative pressure.
4. Timer function
5. VFD display
6. Filter life inquiry
Two HEPA filter 99.999% efficient (0.3microns)
Two-layer toughened glass>5mm
Water and gas tap
Water tap:1 gas tap:1
70% air recirculation, 30% air exhaust
Work zone interior is made of 304 stainless steel
Body: expoxy coated cold rolled steel
Body, remote control, foot switch, UV lamp and Fluorescent Lamp
Armrest, air curtain tester, Formalin fumigation sterilizer, Ammonium hydrogen carbonate neutralizer.
Down Flow Velocity