Light Horizontal Laboratory Planetary Ball Mill
|FOB Price:||US $1,500-10,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,500-10,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||200sets a Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WQXQM
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: 70-670rpm
- Materials: Gold
- Name: Planetary Ball Mill
- Grinding Pot Volume: 50ml~1500ml
- Power Supply: AC220V,50Hz
- Revolution Speed: 35-335rpm
- Noice: <70dba
- Trademark: NANBEI
- Specification: 70*51*57cm
- HS Code: 8474202000
- Type: Ball Mill
- Motor Power: 0.75kw
- Application: Chemistry
- Condition: New
- Volume: 0.4L-6L
- Match Pot Quantity: 2~4PCS
- Total Runing Time: 1~9999mins
- Rotation Speed: 70~670rpm
- Speed Adjustment: Frequency Control
- Transport Package: Wooden Case Package
- Origin: China(Mainland)
WQXQM series planetary ball mill is the requisite equipment for mixing, fine grinding, small sample preparing, new product development and small volume high-tech material production. The product has small volume, complete function, high efficiency and low noise.
WQXQM series planetary ball mill has four ball grinding tanks installed on one turntable. When the turntable rotates, the tank axis makes planetary movements and the balls in the tanks grinds and mixes samples in high speed movement. The product can smash and blend various products of different materials and granularity with dry or wet methods. Minimum granularity of grinded products can be as small as 0.1 micron (i.e.) 1.0×10-4mm).
Advantages of Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill
1. Stable revolving speed of the gear transmission ensures the consistency and repeatability of the experiment.
2. Planetary movement principle is adopted in the machine, which has high speed, large energy, high efficiency, small Granularity.
3. Four powder samples from different sizes and different materials can be produced at one time.
4. The machine is controlled by frequency converter; you may choose ideal rotating speed according to expected experimental result. The converter is equipped with device of under voltage and over-current to protect the motor.
5. The planetary ball mill has functions of timing power off, self-timing forward and reversal rotating. You may choose freely any operation modes of one-way direction, alternation, succession, and timing according to experimental needs so as to improve efficiency of grinding.
6. Technical features of Tencan Ball Mill: Low center of gravity, stable performance, compact structure, easy operation, reliable safety, lower noise, small loss.
7. Safety switch is installed on the machine to prevent safety accident if the safety cover is opened while machine is running.
Planetary Ball Mill has four ball grinding tanks installed on one turntable. When the turntable rotates, the tank axis makes planetary movements, the balls and samples inside the tanks are impacted strongly in high speed movement, and samples are eventually ground into powder. A variety of different materials can be ground by the mill with dry or wet method. Minimum granularity of ground powder can be as small as 0.1μm.
|Technical Features of Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill|
|Drive Mode||Gear drive and belt drive|
|Operation Mode||Two or four grinding jars working together|
|Maximum Loading Capacity||2/3 of the capacity of milling jar|
|Feeding Size||Soil material≤10mm, other materials≤3mm|
|Output Granularity||Smallest granule reaches 0.1 μm|
|Rotational Speed Ratio||1/2|
|Max. Continuous Operating Time||72hours|
|Optional Modes of Speed Control||Frequency conveter and automatic timing control|
|Materials of Jar||Stainless steel, agate, nylon, corundum, zirconia, etc.|
|Parameters of Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill (Light Type)|
|Alternating Run |
Time of Forward &