Afm Image Analysis Instrument Atomic Microscope
|FOB Price:||US $9,500-15,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $9,500-15,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||200set a Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: AFM1000
- Type: Stereomicroscope
- Mobility: Desktop
- Kind of Light Source: Laser
- Usage: Teaching
- Principle of Optics: Phase Contrast Microscope
- Work Mode: FM-Tapping, Optional Contact, Friction, Phase,Magn
- Scanningrange: 20 Mmin Xydirection,2 mm in Z Direction.
- Image Sampling Point: 256*256,512*512
- Scanrate: 0.6Hz~4.34Hz
- Feedback: DSP Digital Feedback
- Specification: 54*55*99cm
- HS Code: 9012100000
- Magnification: 4X
- Number of Cylinder: No
- Stereoscopic Effect: Stereoscopic Effect
- Shape: Pentagonal Prism
- Principle: Optics
- Name: Atomic Microscope
- Size: 90mm*20m
- Movementrange of Sample: ±6.5mm
- Optical Magnification: 4X
- Scanangle: 0°~360°
- Trademark: nanbei
- Origin: China(Mainland)
Integrated scanning probe and sample stagenhanced the anti-interference ability.
2 Precision laser and probe positioning device make changing the probe andadjusting the spot simple and convenient.
3. By using the sample probe approaching manner,the needle could perpendicular to thesample scanning.
4. Automaticpulse motor drive control sample probe vertical approaching, to achieve precisepositioning of the scanning area.
5. Samplescanning area of interest could freely moved by using the design of highprecision sample mobile device.
6. CCDobservation system with optical positioning achieves real-time observation andpositioning of the probe sample scan area.
7. Thedesign of electronic control system of modularization facilitated maintenanceand continuous improvement of circuit.
8. Theintegration of multiple scanning mode control circuit, cooperate with softwaresystem.
9. Spring suspension which simple and practicalenhanced anti-interference ability.
|Work mode||FM-Tapping, optional contact, friction, phase,magnetic or electrostatic|
|Scanningrange||20 mmin XYdirection,2 mm in Z direction|
|Scanningresolution||0.2nm in XY direction,0.05nm in Z direction|
|Movementrange of sample||±6.5mm|
|Pulse width ofthe motor approaches||10±2ms|
|Image sampling point||256×256,512×512.|
|Scanningcontrol||18-bit D/A in XY direction,16-bit D/A in Z direction.|
|Datasampling||14-bitA/D,double16-bit A/D multi-channel synchronous sampling.|
|Feedback||DSP digital feedback|