Plate Ice Machine
Aquatic product processing
Fresh preservation, cooling and transportation
Cold water temperature reduction system
Ice making plant
Dye chemical industry
Medical treatment and medicine
Plate Ice Machine Features:
Reasonable Water Circulation System
NANBEI plate ice machine is with integrated structure design. The ice making water is pumped to the water distributor at the top of the evaporator and flows evenly on the surface of plate evaporator, and then gathers into the water tank at the bottom of the evaporator to continue the next circulation; then the water converts to thicker and thicker ice layer on evaporator surface. This special water circulation system makes plate ice produced smoothly.
NANBEI always aims at researching and manufacturing high efficient and energy-saving refrigeration system; the plate ice machine adopted international ice machine processing technology with mature experience, it can produce quality plate ice and operate constantly and safely.
NANBEI plate ice is made inside plate evaporators without being exposed to ambient conditions, so the ice is transparent and sanitary, and it can be stored for a longer time because of its thickness from 4mm to 30mm, moreover it completely meets the requirement of HACCP and FDA certification
NANBEI plate ice machine recycles all unfrozen water back to the water tank at the bottom of ice machine so as to ensure all water is converted to plate ice.
|Plate Ice Machine Technical Specifications|
|Model||Capacity(tons/24h)||Refrigeration Capacity (kW)||Total Power||Weight (kg)||Dimension (L*W*H)(mm)|
1) Standard Supply Power: 380V/50Hz/3Phase. Ice machine can be customized upon non-standard power.
2) Cooling System: Water Cooling System
3) Supply Water: Fresh Water
4) Refrigerant: R22/R404a
5) Plate Ice Thickness: 4~30mm
6) Plate Ice Size: (20-40mm)*(30-50mm)
7) Standard Working Condition: Ambient temperature: 25ºC; Water supply temperature: 16ºC; Evaporation temperature: -15ºC.
8) Applicable Working Condition: Ambient temperature: 5~40ºC; Water supply temperature: 0~40ºC.
9) Specifications are subject to change without notice.