10t/24h Flake Ice Maker for Aquatic Product ProcessPrinciple of flake ice maker machine
The flake ice machine is mainly composed of a compressor, an expansion valve, a condenser and an evaporator to form a circulating closed refrigeration system. The flake ice machine evaporator is a vertically erected barrel structure, which is mainly composed of a skate, a main shaft, a sprinkler tray and a water receiving tray. They are slowly rotated counterclockwise under the drive of the reducer. The water enters the water distribution tray from the water inlet of the flake ice machine evaporator, and the water is evenly sprinkled on the inner wall of the evaporator through the water sprinkling disc to form a water film; the water film exchanges heat with the refrigerant in the evaporator flow channel, and the temperature is rapidly lowered. A thin layer of ice is formed on the inner wall of the evaporator, and is crushed into pieces of ice under the squeezing of the ice knife, and falls into the ice bank from the ice falling port. Part of the water that has not formed into ice passes through the water tray from the water return port to the cold water tank, and passes through the cold water circulation pump to enter the next cycle.
Flake ice machine is widely used in aquatic products preservation, food processing, meat processing, fresh supermarkets, fishery production, cold chain logistics, medical research, chemical printing and dyeing, concrete cooling and other industries.
1. Processing and preservation of aquatic products, flake ice can reduce the temperature of processing medium, washing water and aquatic products, prevent bacteria from growing, and keep fresh in the processing of aquatic products.
2. The meat products are processed and kept fresh, and the flakes that meet the hygienic standards are mixed with meat and stirred. In order to achieve the purpose of cooling and preservation.
3. Food processing and preservation, such as in the production of bread, when stirring or twice creaming, use a piece of ice to quickly cool down to prevent fermentation.
4. Fresh supermarkets are used for the preservation of aquatic products, display, packaging and so on.
5. Cold chain logistics, ocean fishing, vegetable transportation and other products that need to cool down and keep fresh are more and more widely used in long-distance transportation to cool and preserve fresh flakes.
6. Chemical printing and dyeing, medicine, scientific laboratories and other industries are also widely used.
7. Concrete mixing, using borneol to control the pouring and transport temperature of concrete when the concrete is poured over a wide range during the hot season.
Flake ice maker machine features
1. Independently design and design flake ice evaporator, the evaporator is designed and manufactured according to the standard of pressure vessel, which is firm, safe and reliable with zero leakage. Direct low temperature continuous ice formation, low temperature of borneol and high efficiency.
2. The whole machine has passed the international CE and SGS certification and is guaranteed.
3. Fully automatic control, unattended, faults that may occur on the flake ice machine, voltage phase loss, overload, water shortage, full ice, low pressure and high pressure, etc., will automatically stop and alarm to ensure the stable operation of the ice making equipment.
4. First-line brand refrigeration accessories: Germany Bitzer, Danfoss, USA, Copeland, Taiwan Hanzhong compressor, Italy Lai Fukang and other well-known compressors, Danfoss solenoid valve, expansion valve, drying filter, American Emerson expansion Refrigeration fittings such as valves, the flake ice machine is reliable in quality, low in failure rate, and high in ice making efficiency.
5. Ice protection equipment warranty for 18 months, lifetime technical support.
6. The company has many years of design and production experience, accepting non-standard customization of different ice making equipment, customers can choose the ice making equipment suitable for their own ice making equipment materials, refrigeration parts and condensation methods
|Model ||NB-10T||Cooling capacity||75.5kw|
|Capacity ||10000kg||Power ||38.6kw|
|Control system ||PLC touch control system||Voltage ||3 phase 380V|
|Cooling way ||Air cooled (optional water cooling)||Weight ||2250kg|
|Refrigerant||R22/R404a||Thick of flake ice||1.5-2.5mm|
1. How can I choose the suitable one?
Dear customer, please tell us your detailed requirements by mail or online, we will recommend the suitable one as your request.
2. Does your price is competitive?
Dear customer, we make sure to offer you the best quality with competitive price.
3. How can I pay?
Dear customer, we accept many payment term, such as T/T, Western Union…
4. When I receive it after pay?
Dear customer, normal models can be delivered with 5-7days, please contact us to check transport time to your address.
5. How to deliver?
Dear customer, we can send by Express, by Sea and by Air.
6. Is will be broken during transport?
Dear customer, please do not worry, we do standard export package.
7. What should I do if I do not know how to use?
Dear customer, please do not worry, manual user will be sent together, you can also contact us with more technological support.
8. What should I do if some parts broken?
Dear customer, please do not worry, we have 12months warranty except wear parts. You can also buy parts from us after 12months.
· 24hours online to ensure quick response to customers' inquiry or online message;
· Guide customers to choose the best suitable machine model;
· Offer detailed specification and competitive prices;
· Machine production will be arranged strictly according to the contract;
· Machine photos will be sent to you for inspection during production;
· Send customs clearance documents by DHL;
· Update latest news after delivery and prepare customs clearance;
· 12 months warranty except for wear parts;
· Broken spare parts (except for wear parts) will be sent for free due to quality problems;
· In time response to customers technical problems;
· New products update for customers' reference
Since 2008, We have become a professional laboratory instrument manufacturer.
Since the establishment of the International Department in 2010, the products are exported to Europe, America and Asia and Africa!
Whether it is technology, factory area, multi-language sales. We are all professional!
Our products have international certifications such as SGS, CE, ISO!
Warranty And After-sale Service
♥♥We Supply 1 Year Warranty , And Lifelong Free Technical Guiding And Training♥♥